HCNA 2020 Fall Specialty Show and Temperament Test Postponed
The HCNA Board and its Show Committee are sorry to announce that 2020 Specialty Show and Temperament Test, scheduled for October 9-11, 2020, will be postponed until Spring 2021. We are certain you understand, but we reluctantly concluded that we cannot confidently plan this event in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. Our shows require club members and judges to travel from across the country and from Europe; and we cannot guarantee that such travel will be safe or permitted soon enough to book flights and hotel rooms or to ask that you plan to drive your families and hovawarts to California in five months.
We plan to hold this event in April or May 2021 in Watsonville, California, the exact dates to be announced soon. We hope you are enjoying all your time with your dogs and we cannot wait to see you next Spring. Type your paragraph here.